It's a breeze.
At Compeer, the volunteering opportunities are endless.
Compeer serves children, adults, seniors, and veterans and their families. Consider spending an hour a week as a friend or mentor to a Compeer kid, adult, veteran or senior and you will make a friend for life. We’re happy to talk to you about the many different ways you can become a part of the Compeer family!
- 18+ years old
- Background check
- Consistent, meet regularly
- Be a friend or mentor
Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteers provide great value to their communities, both economically and socially. But the benefits of volunteering can be even greater for you!
- Volunteering provides a sense of accomplishment by doing good for yourself and others
- Volunteering gives you a chance to gain new skills by trying something different
- Volunteering is a way to expand your professional network and add to your resume
- Volunteering lets you explore your interests or share your hobbies
- Volunteering improves your mental health and emotional well-being
And at Compeer, volunteering is definitely the way to make new friends!